Accepted full papers will be invited to be published into the conference proceedings, the authors will be invited to give an oral / poster presentation.
Accepted abstracts will be invited to give an oral / poster presentation without publishing into the proceedings.
1. A total of 15 minutes has been allocated for each paper presentation, including time for questions.
2. Session chairpersons will strictly enforce this limit.
Presenters are requested to keep their presentation within the
time limits stated.
3. Presentations must be carried out using either Microsoft Power Point or Overhead Projector (OHP). No slide projector will be provided.
4. For presenters using Microsoft Power Point, they are encouraged to bring their files on a CD-ROM or USB flash drive (thumb drive) and upload their file before session starts directly onto the laptop or desktop computer.
5. Presenters may also use their own laptops if their presentations require special software or code.
You can submit full manuscript or abstract directly to conference e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org