1. The paper submissions should use the exact template,
which can be downloaded here.
2. The full papers should not exceed 10 pages, page 1-5 are
free, page 6-10 will be charged additionally.
Accepted full papers will be invited to be published into the
conference proceedings, the authors will be invited to give an
oral / poster presentation.
3. The Abstract should not exceed 1 page.
Accepted abstracts will be invited to give an
oral / poster presentation without publishing into the
4. If you prefer poster presentation, please indicate in the
Submission Method 投稿方式
Paper Presentation Guidelines 论文报告小贴士
1. A total of 15 minutes has been allocated for each paper
presentation, including time for questions.
2. Session chairpersons will strictly enforce this limit.
Presenters are requested to keep their presentation within the
time limits stated.
3. For presenters using Microsoft Power Point, they are
encouraged to bring their files on a USB flash drive
(thumb drive) and upload their file before session starts
directly onto the laptop or desktop computer.
4. Presenters may also use their own laptops if their
presentations require special software or code.